The Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities Announces the Return of AccessChicago 2016 EXPO for People with Disabilities
Free and open to the public
July 13, 2016
10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Navy Pier, 600 East Grand Avenue, Festival Hall A
Health Pavilion • Disability Organizations • Government Services
Products • Recreation • Raffle Prizes
• FREE and open to people of all ages and disabilities
• Over 100 exhibitors display the latest services and products marketed to the disability community
• Information on disability related services and programs–from housing and employment to health and transportation
• Fun and interactive activities take place throughout the day including arts, crafts, gardening, entertainment and more
• Accessible wall climbing, petting zoo, adaptive rowing machines, seated aerobics and adaptive dancing
• Demonstrations of interactive wheelchair sports such as basketball, football, softball, baseball and rugby
• New and exciting attractions are added to every AccessChicago
AccessChicago is held bi-annually in July and serves as the City’s official recognition of the anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
AccessChicago is held at Navy Pier, Chicago’s top tourist attraction, located at 600 E. Grand Avenue, in Festival Hall A.