Welcome to the Disability Resource Center!
The Disability Resource Center Celebrates the 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
An online Letter of Accommodations (LOA) Request Form is available for students. You can ONLY submit this Request Form online if you are already registered at the Disability Resource Center. If you are requesting an LOA for the first time or if you need to make any changes to your accommodations, please schedule a meeting with your Disability Specialist. This form has been redesigned. You will need to login with your netid and password to access the form. Also there are new options available if you want the LOA sent to you electronically or if you want the DRC to send the LOA directly to the professor.
If you want to register for services at the Disability Resource Center, an online Confidential Student Registration Form is available. Before your intake appointment you can fill out this confidential online form in preparation for your meeting with your Disability Specialist. You will need your UIC Net ID and password to fill out this online form.
- Chicago Documentaries and Disability: A Conversation
- Lime Scholarships Available
- Bender Virtual Career Fair, November 10, 2015, RSVP by November 2, 2015
- Student Summit “Full Access” Application DEADLINE October 14th
- Access Performances for “The Tempes”t
- Hiring Event: A Job Fair for People with Disabilities
- ReelAbilities Film Festival Coming to Chicago, September 9th-13th
- 38th Annual UIC Fall Diversity Career Fair
- Interested in Learning American Sign Language? Join the American Sign Language Social Club- Fall 2015
- 25 Scholarships for Students with Disabilities to Study Abroad