Welcome to the Disability Resource Center and the 2018 Spring Semester!
If you want to register for services at the Disability Resource Center, first call and schedule an intake appointment (312-413-2183). Second, fill out this confidential online form in preparation for your meeting with your Disability Specialist. You will need your UIC Net ID and password to fill out this online form.
An online Letter of Accommodations (LOA) Renewal Form is available for students. You can ONLY submit this Renewal Form online if you are already registered at the Disability Resource Center. If you are requesting an LOA for the first time or if you need to make any changes to your accommodations, please schedule a meeting with your Disability Specialist. This form has been redesigned. You will need to login with your netid and password to access the form. Also there are new options available if you want the LOA sent to you electronically or if you want the DRC to send the LOA directly to the professor.
Note Taker Forms
The Note Taker Agreement form is available by clicking here. It is in PDF format. It is the form detailing the responsibilities of a note taker, the reimbursement for note taking, and is signed by the note taker and the person needing the notes.
The Note Taker Announcement form is also available by clicking here. It is also in PDF format. It includes the announcement that should be read in class by the instructor and a sign up sheet that can be passed around the class.
- NASA Summer Internships announced for students with disabilities
- Global Perspectives on the Disability Rights Movement: A conversation with Marca Bristo and Dan Goodley
- It’s The Way We Move, 9/19/17, 1pm-2pm, UIC Quad
- Together Building Community with the DRC Event
- Tellin’ Tales Theatre and Bodies of Work Presents Divercity at St. Martin’s, July 30
- New Elective Course: “Wellbeing”
- State of IL 27th ADA Anniversary Celebration, July 20th, 10am-3pm, James Thompson Center
- STEM Accessibility Survey – Univ. of Pittsburgh
- Safe Space Study Session – Monday, May 1, 8 PM-11 PM
- Know Your Rights & Your Power, April 26, 3pm, Arab American Cultural Center, Stevenson Hall