Welcome to the Disability Resource Center!
If you want to register for services at the Disability Resource Center, first call and schedule an intake appointment (312-413-2183). Second, fill out this confidential online form in preparation for your meeting with your Disability Specialist. You will need your UIC Net ID and password to fill out this online form.
An online Letter of Accommodations (LOA) Renewal Form is available for students. You can ONLY submit this Renewal Form online if you are already registered at the Disability Resource Center. If you are requesting an LOA for the first time or if you need to make any changes to your accommodations, please schedule a meeting with your Disability Specialist. This form has been redesigned. You will need to login with your netid and password to access the form. Also there are new options available if you want the LOA sent to you electronically or if you want the DRC to send the LOA directly to the professor.
- Disability Culture Expo This Thursday, 11/17/16, 2 PM – 4 PM
- Virtual Career Fair for People with Disabilities, November 15, 2016
- CCUSC Special Announcement: In Memory of Pulse – Orlando,FL
- AccessChicago 2016, July 13, 2016, Navy Pier
- 2016 NBCUniversal Tony Coelho Media Scholarship
- Access Performances for “Tug of War: Foreign Fire” at CST
- New 2016 Summer Internship Opportunities – Students with Disabilities Webinar on April 26th
- Reminder: Request your LOA’s for the 2016 Summer Session I
- Police Brutality against Disabled People of Color: Reading of BLACK KRIPPLE DELIVERS POETRY & LYRICS, April 7th and April 8th
- Exploring Disability Identity and Disability Rights through Narratives, Book tour talk by Ravi Mahotra