Welcome to the Disability Resource Center!
An online Letter of Accommodations (LOA) Request Form is available for students. You can ONLY submit this Request Form online if you are already registered at the Disability Resource Center. If you are requesting an LOA for the first time or if you need to make any changes to your accommodations, please schedule a meeting with your Disability Specialist. This form has been redesigned. You will need to login with your netid and password to access the form. Also there are new options available if you want the LOA sent to you electronically or if you want the DRC to send the LOA directly to the professor.
If you want to register for services at the Disability Resource Center, an online Confidential Student Registration Form is available. Before your intake appointment you can fill out this confidential online form in preparation for your meeting with your Disability Specialist. You will need your UIC Net ID and password to fill out this online form.
- New Disability Resource Web Sites for Students (includes Scholarships)
- 2016 Chicago Disability Studies Conference Intersectionality & Disability, April 15, 2016
- Interested in Learning American Sign Language? Join the American Sign Language Social Club- Spring 2016
- Washington Center Internship and Disability Scholarship
- State and National Scholarships for VI students
- Call For Members! Student Subcommittee of the Chancellor’s Committee on the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- Lime Connect Fellowship Program
- Collected Voices, Shared Journeys
- Reimaging Masculinity
- Negotiating Identity and Masculinity Among Men with Early Onset Physical Disabilities